It has been a great pleasure to have featured eleven poems up to the end of October. In order, these were:
1. Birmingham Roller by Liz Berry (with a video of Liz reading it so beautifully).
2. Hoxton Stories by Karen McCarthy Woolf
3. This Zinc Roof by Kei Miller.
4. North by Paul Summers
5. Shitneck. Playing the Name Game by Steve Ely (with a video of him reading his poem Arthur Scargill)
6. Quality Street by Debris Stevenson (with a great performance from her at Wordsmiths & Co)
7. Portraits of Women – East London 1888 by Anna Robinson
8. Living Space by Imtiaz Dharker (with a video of her reading two poems for Bloodaxe)
9. Last Orders for Chesterfield by Helen Mort
10. A Conversation with a Man in Wetherspoon’s by Raymond Antrobus (with a video of him acting it out)
11. I Beg to Apply for the Post by Catherine Graham